Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On My Way

This is just a quick post. I finished my distance learning and am ready to go to Alabama. I hope I never have to read a pdf. file again. I took the first test and got an 84 percent and then went on to the second test. The rules state that you have 50 minutes to do the test. If you go over you fail. I finished the second test and just went back to review some of my answers. I got carried away and lost track of the time and finished at 51 minutes 25 seconds. I thought that I had failed but it wouldn't let me retake the test. Come to find out I had an hour to do it in and got a 96 percent. Now I'm ready to go to Alabama for the last 4 weeks of WOCS. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Good luck on your journey. We will miss you guys.

Gwen said...

Nice job on the test! Scary with thinking you failed it though... I will have to tell you about when I thought I failed my nursing NCLEX (the test that lets you be a nurse). Where you and Brenna together for Christmas? I hope so. I really hope you had a great Christmas.
Love,
Gwen